HELPFUL REAL ESTATE LINKS FOR BRISBANE REAL ESTATE
Here are some links that I find helpful for Brisbane real estate – some are useful for investors, home buyers, renovators, but I’ve used most of them from time to time.
- 30 Days of Clutter Challenge
- Contract Calculator
- Advice on buying a home from The Queensland Government – Homes and Housing
- Details on Solar, Water, Gas, Electricity from The Queensland Government – Department of Energy and Water Supply
- Premier Marketing Video on Realestate.com.au
- QLD First Home Buyers – Concessions and rules
- QLD Crime Map
- QBCC Pool Safety Information – compliance, searches, etc
- Buying a unit or townhouse – Body Corporate Disclosure Statement Information
- Want to paint your house, but scared of getting it wrong, try the colour digitally on the Dulux Colour Visualizer
- Very simple Capital Gains Tax Calculator
- Local data maps CoreLogic Mapping the Market
- Brisbane City Council Flood Mapping
- Dial Before You Dig
- Development Applications Developmenti
- Brisbane City Council CityPlan
- Want a specific school – check out the school catchment – keep in mind these can change.
- Looking for the perfect company to help you move? Try www.upmove.com.au — Australia’s removalists marketplace
where people with large or heavy deliveries or home moves find local moving
companies or removalist services with just one enquiry.