Lowset Family Home - Quiet Pocket - Side access - Great Entertaining Area
Situated in a quiet, leafy street on an impressive 700m2 block, this home is going to suit families, retirees, investors, or even Tradies who need that extra room.
The brick and tile home consists of four big bedrooms all with built-ins, two very spacious separate living areas, two bathrooms including an ensuite to the master, and a dedicated laundry.
There´s a large covered outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the backyard making it the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon drink with friends and family whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the fully fenced large rear yard.
If the double lock up garage isn’t enough, you’ve got side access allowing room for a shed for the boat, caravan, or project car.
– Lowset brick and tile
– Spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with Ensuite and separate toilet and shower
– Side access for your boat or caravan
– Sizeable outdoor entertaining area and plenty of yard space
– Servery windows from the kitchen to the patio
– Quiet and peaceful location
– Multiple living areas
– Garden Shed
– 1.8km to the Foreshore of Moreton Bay
– 1km to Birkdale Train station
– 1.2km to Birkdale Shopping Centre
– Birkdale State School Catchment
– Welling High School Catchment
– Many Private Schools nearby
Click on the floorplan to enlarge.
Friday 14th June – 3.45pm – 4.30pm
Saturday 15th June – 10.30 – 11.00 am & 1.00 – 1.30 pm