I'm bigger than i look!
This beauty is move in ready. Three sizeable bedrooms on a flat north-facing block with just shy of 15 metres of street frontage will make this property an ideal starter or great investment. Beautifully polished hardwood floors, air-conditioning, and enough room for a pool, this home should be on your list.
The word potential is often used without care, however it describes this property to a tee:
Looking for a perfect little home to move straight in to, ✔️.
Looking to renovate and extend, ✔️.
Looking for North facing land, ✔️.
108 Copperfield St, Geebung could be the perfect addition to your property portfolio.
Looks can be deceiving and this house is bigger than it looks. Spacious interior, functional and practical layout, and a charming street appeal, this house is ready to become a home. Recently refreshed with a new side entertaining area and new roof and freshly laid insulation, this home will provide the perfect opportunity to add value no matter what you do.
You're only a few minutes walk to public transport, and parks and playgrounds; and if you're eager you could make the trip to Westfield Chermside shopping centre, cutting across the parks you'll be there in no time.
- 3 sizeable bedrooms that fill with natural light
- Master Bedroom with ceiling fan and Reverse Cycle Airconditioner
- Beautifully polished timber floors
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner and ceiling fan in Lounge roomBeautifully updated bathroom
- Spacious modern kitchen with gas cooker and plenty of storage
- Rennai Instant Gas Hot water
- Tiled splash back
- Side entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard
- Garden shed
- New roof and fresh insulation
– 20m to Parkland
– 800m to Geebung Train Station
– 1.8km to Westfield Chermside
– 8km to Brisbane Airport
– 10km to Brisbane CBD
– 12km drive to Brisbane Airport